Thread: Classic new nook review
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 03:23 PM   #13
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileTechReview View Post
I've had the PRS-600 since it first came out (one of the first to ship) and I don't have any dust under the screen. But it spends most of its time at home rather than in backpack or bag.

Likewise my Daily Edition has no dust, but it's only been on this planet 2.5 months.

But glare is worse than non-touch screen readers and contrast is poorer. Not terrible, just depends one your priorities. It was fine in the first month, but the longer I've owned them, the more it's bothered me. I do a lot of long form reading, for what that's worth.
Glare: That's correct for Sony. But not for iRex, Onyx and others (using WACOM).
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote