Thread: Classic new nook review
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 04:31 PM   #1
MobileTechReview
eBook Reader Junkie
MobileTechReview has met Morla.MobileTechReview has met Morla.MobileTechReview has met Morla.MobileTechReview has met Morla.MobileTechReview has met Morla.MobileTechReview has met Morla.MobileTechReview has met Morla.MobileTechReview has met Morla.MobileTechReview has met Morla.MobileTechReview has met Morla.MobileTechReview has met Morla.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3
new nook review

Clearly I'm not the first to review the nook, but now that it's widely available and a much better product thanks to the recent 1.2 firmware update, I felt it was time to do a full review. In a way, I look at mid-Feb. as the nook's "real" release date since you can actually buy the darned thing and get a polished product.

I've reviewed many of the ebook readers on the US market and own several myself. Though we review all sorts of mobile technology on MobileTechReview, I confess that ebook readers are my closet passion. So how could I resist the nook?

Here's my very in-depth review of the nook. It includes a video review and comparisons with the Sony Daily Edition PRS-900 and the Kindle DX/Kindle 2.

http://www.mobiletechreview.com/gadgets/nook.htm
MobileTechReview is offline   Reply With Quote