View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 04:04 PM   #78
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andanzas View Post
I beg your pardon? I was merely suggesting that the book club could work without categories as well. Well, apparently I am the only one who thinks that.
Yea, I know. I was teasing you a bit. I think part of the "draw" of the book club is to maybe get you out of the genres you normally read. Having it totally open every month I think will keep people in their favorite genres.

It could work I guess.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote