View Single Post
Old 06-15-2014, 11:08 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iskariot View Post
When I connect my Kobo Aura HD it frequently loses connection with my PC. The device's drive letters show something like "no disk inserted".
This is very inconvenient when I am in the middle of copying large batches of books to my sd card as you can imagine.

1. REQUEST:
What I would like to be able to do is mounting the SD card via a card reader and have calibre recognize and treat that card as if it is in my Kobo.
That way I will be able to copy large batches of books to the card without stress and trouble; The books will be automatically converted into kepubs etc.

2. CONNECTION PROBLEM:
By the way if anybody knows why the Aura HD loses connection I would be very happy. I have no idea what is going on. I don't think I ever saw it lose connection when it was connected to the Kobo Desktop app. Could it be a calibre thing? Something else?
I already disable the sleep and power off settings when I connect the device to my PC. It makes no difference.
Connect to folder is what you want (on the icon with 3 blue orbs)
NOTE: you may need to re configure the template or plugboard for that 'device' (I 'copied' my template from my real device , then pasted it into the folder device ) I did this in the Preferences: Plugins, but you can do it from the device (when connected) icon. Remember only 1 Device can be connected at a time. The folder is now a device.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote