View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 07:20 PM   #33
wizwor
Wizard
wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, fire
I can see your perspective. No doubt it's a me too product. Just as the Fire was. Of course there is a significant ecosystem that comes with that me too device and allowing usb and BT controllers and keyboards is different. It plays games better than anything costing less than $100. And it's from Amazon and Bezos always delivers more than he promises and takes care of his customers.

Mine should be here tomorrow.
wizwor is offline   Reply With Quote