View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 07:09 AM   #2
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas Malor View Post
Recently I bought another e-book reader, and I tried a Kindle for curiosity. This time I choose a non-touch model for economic reasons.

Ok, it can't read epubs, Kobo's style is better and when I turn pages I feel Kobo is a little less "twitching"... but it's fast dude. Especially if you compare the powering on, the searching and the highlighting. I do not know if the fact that Glo is a touch device matters, but I suppose not.

Really, I do not know if I'll buy a Kobo Glo instead of a Kindle Touch the next time. IMHHHHHO Kobo should focus more on the software quality.
How about page turning?
John F is offline   Reply With Quote