View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 10:00 AM   #75
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Version 2.0

The new Kubrick now washes even whiter!

Oh, wait... wrong claim.

The new Kubrick now also supports the Kindle 3!

I have implemented support for the K3. Everything is ready and seems to be working... (damn, testing that K3 stuff takes a lot of coffee... given that flashing takes at least 2 hours...)

Anyway: now uploading the files. They're not there yet, the upload will take another 2 or 3 hours - big files, many of them, and slow uplink

I'll update the first post once everything is there. If you're impatient, hit the F5 button on the first post until it says "Version 2.0"

I'll prepare the source repository in the mean time.

Special thanks to dsmid for the constructive input and help
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote