View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 10:02 AM   #44
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookeysgirl View Post
I won't even bother re-reading A Song of Ice and Fire until it's completely finished, and if that doesn't happen, oh well.
I've never thought it to be good for a series to go on and on and on. It has happend that authors have died while the last book was a big cliffhanger; the next book(s) would then be written by other authors, but that will never be the same.

I think it best to write trilogies in which the books span one story, or are three stories that are related, but follow up one another, if one wants to keep publishing in a world.

And don't start an quintology when you're 86 years old. Bad idea. I won't buy it for fear that it'll never be finished.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote