Thread: Wool 1,2,3,4,5
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 11:05 AM   #332
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Molly Fyde

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
Interesting to hear that the Bern Saga is getting re-released. That could be a good thing. I'm all about the silos at the moment, but once I feel like I'm done with that, I was thinking of going back to earlier days and trying out Molly Fyde. I've actually seen some people state they preferred this series to Wool so it doesn't look like it will be dreadful.
I've read 3 of the 4 and have the 4th lined up near the top of my TBR list. They're YA, if that makes any difference to you, but it's a blockbuster story arc and the characters are quite likeable.

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote