View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 11:50 AM   #36
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
@NiLuJe: welcome back

... and to add a bit more to the stress, could you please take a look at this post and the follow-ups? Bottom line is that there seems to be a B01F Paperwhite out there (japanese 3G model), which doesn't seem to be supported yet (though I didn't check as thoroughly as I should have, I'm just assuming that's the reason).

If so, could you please include support for that model, and release the binaries? That'd be very much appreciated... Thanks a ton!
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote