View Single Post
Old 11-05-2005, 01:35 PM   #1
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Nokia 770 comes to US on Nov 10

Palm Addicts is reporting the good news that the Noka 770 Linux internet handheld tablet device is going to be available in the US on Nov 10. There should be a flurry of news about it very soon, and I'm really looking forward to all the information. A nice early review by Mike Cane is available here.

We've been expecting it in the range of $350, but I haven't heard a final price or street pricing. Visit the European Nokia site here for lots of details and pictures.

So with the introduction of the Gamepark GP2X and this Nokia 770, I think it's fair to say that the race to a brand new Linux generation of handheld computing is officially underway!