View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 04:34 PM   #1
Tom SKP
Connoisseur
Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung tab 3 & Nook Simple Touch with Glow light
Converting an Epub Catalog to RTF Problem

I have a Calibre Catalog (Authors only) which I generated as an Epub. I like the formate of the Epub Catgalog and I want to print it out using my Open Office Writer. So I ran the Calibre 'Convert Books' set with Epub Input and RTF Output.

When opened with my Oo Writer there is an extra line break after each book and two after each series and each author. I have tried to find out how to modify the settings in the convertor options but have not been able to eliminate all the extra line breaks. I also tried to find a Find and Replace in Oo that works and failed there too.

Any idea where i am going wrong or how to solve this?
(and with over 2400 books, I really don't want to manually delete the extra line breaks)
Tom SKP is offline   Reply With Quote