View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 02:13 AM   #28
AncientGardener
AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I just couldn't stop looking at those covers! Fascinating. But it's almost like trying not to stare when you drive past a car crash.

Some are (in my humble opinion) just awful.

But, I do sympathise with someone who wants to write and has no money. Their book might be well-written but they just can't afford to pay anyone to make them a decent cover. It doesn't follow that they don't really care about their book.

But now I'm seriously worried that my own (home made) cover is going to get the same harsh judgement. Perhaps I should promote it in a plain brown paper bag..

Edit: Just a thought but it might be useful if there was a place where you could post your cover design and get some (gentle) constructive feedback? Or is there such a place already?

Last edited by AncientGardener; 09-10-2012 at 02:19 AM. Reason: Addition
AncientGardener is offline   Reply With Quote