View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 07:05 PM   #4
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
dzari,

Please don't get a DXG to read PDFs or technical documents. It's too slow for that. Unless you don't need to move back and forth inside the same book, it's too painful for such task. Being there, done that. Your iPad is the best device for that.

Now, if you don't read PDFs too frequently, get the Kindle Touch, no doubt about it. It has landscape and better firmware than DXG, so it's a fantastic choice for ebooks and a workaround or second option for PDFs.

I can't comment on newspaper subscriptions, as I do not do that, but I am assuming it should not be a problem on 6 inches.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote