View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 10:00 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huisie View Post
Hi, there

Been trying to solve a niggle without success. Hoping someone can steer me in the right direction.

Until I updated to Calibre 0.7.47 (from 0.7.42), I was able to set Calibre's e-book viewer as my default viewer for epub.

I'm running Windows 7 x64 with SP1.

Now, when I use the "Open With..." dialog and select e-book viewer in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Calibre2\", it doesn't work.
I can browse to the ebook-viewer.exe and click on it, but it doesn't appear in the "Open With..." window.

I have edited the "FileOpenWith" setting in the registry, to no avail.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?
Welcome to MR

Someone that is familiar with W7 quirks will be along shortly
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote