Thread: PRS-950 Getting a 950, cover?
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 11:01 PM   #7
natasha_fawn
Evangelist
natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-950 (finally!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaBookGuy View Post
I also believe the Kindle 2 cover should fit quite well - the 950 is very slightly smaller, but 1/4" or so shouldn't cause your e-reader to rattle around, and if it did (or you were truly concerned) you could always put (very) small velcro pieces under the corners to "stablize" things, though I highly doubt it'd come to that.

As Oberon doesn't make a 650 cover, I've velcro'ed my unit into a Small Journal cover, which has worked out just fine so far. They were excellent as far as customer service goes, including a followup shipping question phone call (from me). My experience with them was 5-star, A+ service!
Thanks for the customer service review. I first learned about the company about 10 years ago when I bought a small journal cover by them from a local bookstore, but that didn't give me any contact with the company itself. The journal I love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
Hi, natasha. I have the Kindle 2 cover for my 950. It works very well although there are a few minuses (some of the switches are covered by the straps). I just posted a review and some pictures in a separate thread. I understand your excitement. I blame SeaBookGuy for first telling me about Oberon!
Thanks, I've just popped over to your review.
natasha_fawn is offline   Reply With Quote