View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 01:50 AM   #6
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
Upgrade 64 bit 0.9.13 to 0.9.15 on Windows 10 Pro Version 1809

No harm done... but....
  • Immediately after installing the 2017 C++ runtime library the install initiated a system restart
  • I managed to cancel it from the grey screen, I didn't catch what it was waiting for as I wanted to cancel toot sweet
  • When I got back to the desktop a popup was there asking if I wanted to do a restart now or do it myself later.
  • I responded with No I'll restart later.
  • I had a look to see what was still running, almost everything I had running had been closed including the Sigil installer - the exception was the C++ runtime installer, which was waiting for a response to the "Do you want to do a restart now or later" popup message - but something had pre-empted it.

I think someone might have had something similar with the 0.9.14 release, which I skipped.

BR
I updated 9.1.14 to 9.1.15 on 6 machines (1 physical Windows 10, 4 virtual Windows 10 and 1 Virtual Mac OSX Mojave). No unexpected restarts but then I have so many version of the C++ runtimes installed due to other programs, that installer might not have run on any of the Win10 machines.

OTOH, epubcheck still complains that there is no dcterms:modified element in content.opf and that nav.xhtml does not have a title child element for the head element.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	default_epub3_errors.png
Views:	225
Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	172113  

Last edited by DNSB; 06-26-2019 at 01:56 AM.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote