View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 04:47 PM   #1023
Mandabar
Fanfiction Devourer
Mandabar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mandabar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mandabar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mandabar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mandabar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mandabar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mandabar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mandabar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mandabar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mandabar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mandabar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android: Moon+ Reader Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
@Mandabar - Glad you already figured out your problem. In future, please use smaller example stories if possible. Million plus word stories are a bit uncommon.
Well the problem is figured out at least. Solution still not in reach lol. Not an issue with FFDL, so I'll be looking elsewhere but thanks for taking your time to answer me.

And sorry about the Million Plus word story, I don't even look at the sub 100k stories anymore so my gauge might be off a bit on what is "long" or not. Sorry!