View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 12:40 AM   #49
Davimee
Happy Wife & Momma
Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Purple Astak Pocket Pro! :)
Hi RobertP, and welcome! I don't have one yet either, but I'm hoping to get one in the next couple weeks. Robert from Astak posted here earlier that they will be offering the pocket pro with a free light if you order between Jan. 30 and Valentine's day. I'm guessing that adds to the shipping by a few dollars, but it's just something you might like to be aware of. Also, if you're ever anywhere near a Car Toys, they carry them in the store, then you wouldn't have to pay shipping, although the price is a little more than ordering online.
Davimee is offline   Reply With Quote