View Single Post
Old 05-15-2017, 07:23 PM   #183
rashkae
Wizard
rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric1116 View Post
I have same feeling. Plus seems have serious battery drain. My KA1 was almost full charged last night but after 6 hours, battery only 56% left. When I putting KA1 to sleep, front light won't turn off (what ever use power button or sleep cover)
A process got stuck... Press and Hold the power button to force a shutdown. Then restart. If this behaviour continues, you have something else gone horribly wrong.
rashkae is offline   Reply With Quote