View Single Post
Old 03-22-2005, 03:27 PM   #1
Diesel eBooks
Enthusiast
Diesel eBooks began at the beginning.

Make ebook history - test Diesel eBooks' mobile site

Okay round two. We've made some tweaks on the Diesel eBooks mobile site based on feedback from the last test (thank you very much). Long story short, the site is limited to just palm/eReader titles for now. They're the only format we carry that has placed focus on this part of the technology. Through internal tests, we can navigate, browse, purchase and download through a handheld. "Everything" works, though, in an internal test. If you get a moment, please go to the site on your handheld, download the "test" palm/eReader ebook on the homepage and let me know what happens. When you get to the point where you're prompted to key in the "purchasers name" and "unlock code", the test is over and is successful. If the PDA version doesn't come up, please also let me know as you should automatically be taken to http://pda.diesel-ebooks.com/. When you’re there, you’ll notice in the footer at the bottom of the page some light colored text that lists several different browsers. Can you please include that and your handheld type in the feedback. You can either post your feedback here or email me directly at scott [at] diesel-ebooks [dot] com.

Thanks. We really appreciate your help.

Scott