View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 02:51 PM   #1
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author
sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Adobe Digital Editions
Post POLLY!--a boy-meets-girl fantasy satire

On one level, my book Polly! is a simple boy-meets-girl story--except the girl is a lot more than she appears to be (aren't they all?) and the boy gets a lot more than he bargained for.

But on another level it's a fantasy journey of discovery. What will you discover? Well, among other things: why snowmen can't dance; the Three Laws of Thermodynamics; a previously unknown Marx Brothers movie; and the secret of the universe. Oh, and the recipe for the perfect peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Here's a blurb I'm very proud to have received:

All hands on Decalogue! A protagonist readers will find it easy to identify and empathize with, a classic journey story told with wit, wisdom and deceptive ease, and the most interesting guest star ever--what's not to like, here? Perhaps writers who attempt a book like Polly! wanna crack or two across the face for their audacity (to parrot conventional wisdom)--but not if they can manage to pull it off this entertainingly.

--Spider Robinson, co-author of Variable Star by Robert A. Heinlein and Spider Robinson

I hope you'll find it enjoyable. Keep reading,

Stephen Goldin
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FinalPollyCover.jpg
Views:	519
Size:	464.0 KB
ID:	47546  
sgoldin is offline   Reply With Quote