View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 09:35 AM   #12
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
I remember doing some might fast running during my teen years when going to a concert on 125th street and getting blocked by THE RAT THAT ATE MANHATTAN!
coming soon, to a theater near you : The Rat That Ate Manhattan vs. Mothra !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Cheers,
Marc (who likes rats, but rats and my terriers do not mix well)
isn't that the whole point of terriers ? i think you pretty much have to choose one or the other, there's no "both" there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
Where's the poll fairy when you need one?

But in this case, we don't really need one, is silly with a poll where the only two viable options would be "No" and "NOOOOOO!"

actually rats don't bother me so much, except for city rats because they're kind of dirty and scary and probably carrying the plague. i've seen my share (not that many, but a few) of large rats in the streets on my way home from a concert at 4 am ; the streets are deserted, so i guess they figure they've got the place to themselves and can wander around freely.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote