View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 10:43 AM   #112
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
(See my entry above) I have finished my outline notes, and the story timeline (altogether 15 pages, trying to nail down the important points of the characters, setting and story breakdown).

Now I start fleshing out the characters, settings and story elements, until everything feels fairly complete and makes sense. Depending on how well I do at this step, the story may just start writing itself...

At this point, I cannot guess how long this story will be when finished. I can safely say it will be complex enough that it will not be one of my shorter novels. But as long as Evoguia, my longest to date (at 228,000 words)? Longer? I have no idea.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote