Thread: Accessories New Kindle cover
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 11:15 PM   #26
nohmi2
Pensively observing.
nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Varied.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nohmi2 View Post
I am still waiting, and will also give my views when I do receive it, but very pleased that you are happy with yours.
Originally Posted by adfleisher
My cases came in from Stylzworld.com today, and overall I m very impressed with the quality. They are a bit heavier in weight than I expected from the other cases I have reviewed, but overall it isn't much of a hinderance. Stitching is very well done, and the holding system very secure. I especially apreciate the fact that there is about a half-inch above and below the Kindle to help prevent from accidental damage, something notably missing from the other cases I have aquired.

Right. I have also now received mine, and agree with all of the above.
If I was being picky (which of course I'm not) I am somewhat disappointed that it is not able to be folded backwards when fully open, as the clips don't work.
Apart from that, I think that it's very elegant and well made.
nohmi2 is offline   Reply With Quote