View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 04:12 AM   #1
Krittika Goyal
Vox calibre
Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony reader prs700, kobo
Open Books updates and announcements

Open Books, a site for easy browsing of DRM-free e-books (e-books without DRM) that are not in the public domain. calibre has a cornucopia of features including library management, e-book conversion, syncing with devices, news download, e-book viewing etc, but to make the most of these features with your e-books you need to ensure your e-books do not carry DRM.

Open Books is a compilation non DRM e-books from various sources linked to enable readers to browse and download them.
Open books currently features over 3700 ebooks by over 2250 authors from 50 stores in 16 genres.

388 of the ebooks are Non-English, 271 are free and 951 cost $2 or less.

The cataloguing is done by me alone so there may be errors or books that have been discontinued. Please use this thread to bring such things to my notice and I will try to rectify them as soon as possible.

The open books website has a newest page that lists the 100 latest books added to open books. But I will make a post here every time I add about 10 to 15 ebooks of a particular category. I usually add 10 or so ebooks of a particular category (Romance or Fantasy or Humour, etc) at a time. The latest ebooks appear at the top of the page.

Last edited by Krittika Goyal; 08-14-2014 at 04:20 AM. Reason: update
Krittika Goyal is offline   Reply With Quote