View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 02:10 PM   #3
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Thanks, yes, that could be it. Although in this case I fail to see what the added value is compared to a PDF: the book has no table of content, no searchable or selectable text. Basically it's just a series of images. And it doesn't use Adobe's DRM, which as much as I dislike it at least is readable on several devices and apps. Here I can only use Numilog's apps. Oh we'll, I already knew that I wouldn't want to pay for a file like this.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote