View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 10:52 AM   #111
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
I actively avoid series where it's really a multi-volume book, with each individual volume not really ending - David Eddings' Belgariad is a good example of that. I stopped reading the Dresden books when they started endind on cliff-hangers. Thank you, I'll read them when it's finished - maybe.

Other series, where each book stand on its own (the Lois Bujold books, or the In Death books), I love.
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote