Thread: Touch 1.2 Update?
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 09:53 AM   #30
MartyTX
Dedicated
MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 1 & 4, Nook ST, Dell 11-3000, iPhone 5s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich_D View Post
I noticed that I now have a black bar at the bottom of my screen telling me to touch the N to wake up the device. Does anyone know how to get rid of this?
Are you referring to the screensaver screen? I haven't updated to 1.2 yet, so I don't know about all the changes.

All of the original screensavers on the NOOK ST have the black bar with the "press the N button below" as part of the design. I replaced the screensavers with some custom designs I preferred and eliminated the black bar.

Marty
MartyTX is offline   Reply With Quote