View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 02:04 AM   #122
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
No hon I mean the HDMI cable I linked to for $1.89 people say it wont work on some Samsung TVs. You will need a HDMI cable to use with the Roku. Ours only came with a audio/video cable but to get HD you will need a HDMI cable.

We own the Roku 2 XS. We bought it this year and it does get Amazon Instant Video and Prime.
well, strange.

HDMI is HDMI (assuming that it's 1.4a, etc).

could be that the samsung is being picky about a 1.1 cable (which you might run into, but really should not be sold anymore). A 1.3 cable is all you need with the Roku (since it isn't doing audio back or ethernet pass-thru). Unless you are needing one of those or doing 3D, a 1.3 cable should work with about anything. And is definitely all the roku/samsung combo needs (as I said, it works fine here; everything is HDMI and has been for years, now).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote