View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 07:09 PM   #70
scrapking
Evangelist
scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Scrapking, can you post pictures of the Kobo Glow? Is the screen an even color hue when the light is on? (jealous!)

I'm not much of a photographer. I think the screen lighting looks even more even in person. And there's no pink or other colour blotching. But the Glo seems to have very consistent results, the number of people complaining about it in the Kobo forums appears to be tiny compared to the people who seem to be happy with it.

I think the person who speculated that Amazon was trying to separate the light to make it more white might indeed be the culprit of the weird discolouration.
scrapking is offline   Reply With Quote