View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 06:32 AM   #6
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by murraypaul View Post
I think I've only ever seen this for self-published books though. Or at least the majority of the updates I've seen have been for them.
Major publishers as well. They clearly don't make use of the ability to update their content nearly as much/often as self-pubbers might, but it does happen.

You don't even have to wait on an email anymore... if users go to their "Manage your Kindle" section in their Amazon account, books with updates available will have a visual indication to that effect in "Your Kindle Library." I'm not sure how long that functionality has been available, but I noticed it fairly recently, anyway.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote