View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 07:23 AM   #686
iamosam
Enthusiast
iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamosam View Post
I wonder, though, why changes in normal user are not retained. Is it intentional? Also I tried creating an epub.css file in (home)/.cr3, but that did not seem recognised. Any ideas?
I just found the css files are kept in usr/share/cr3. Now I know why my customisations were not retained in normal user. But I still wonder, why can't we place those in home/cr3 folder. This will also eliminate the need to open CR in super user.
iamosam is offline   Reply With Quote