Thread: Kindle 4 B NT
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 01:51 PM   #13
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keili View Post

I did create a thread in May and thanks to the recommendation of several people, I bought a Sony PRS-T1. I'm thinking of buying the Kindle 4 for a friend's birthday because it's so cheap and I'm rather low on cash at the moment.

Exactly! Thank you for understanding.
The K4B will make an excellent gift for your friend. It's a wonderful reader. It's small like a pocket reader but it has a normal size screen. It's has really nice contrast and I have no problems with the one I own. Keep in mine that the Amazon forums contains alot of people who don't know half the time what they are talking about. MR is probably one of the best places to get real feedback on Kindles.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote