View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 09:35 AM   #259
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
As I mentioned in another thread, anything that FlightCrew or ePubFix reports has about a 0.1 priority in my opinion. If people report that the book doesn't actually work on their specific reader then fair enough, but FC spits out so much nonsense I ignore it. Likewise with play order. The latter I am more likely to fix sometime, but neither appear to be a priority in comparison to other things I am working on.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote