View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 01:44 AM   #187
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Pirate Next Door by Jennifer Ashley is on Sale for 99 cents! I've had this on my wishlist for awhile now waiting for a price reduction. The other two books are still $2.99 but I am patient.

Seriously I have no problem paying $2.99 for a historical novel. It's the $4.99 prices I can't see paying that the other authors are using for their self publish books. Good thing for Lendle! I bought the other day Samantha James backlist tiles at $2.99 a piece so I think it's a perfect price but I think putting the first book at 99 cents is smart marketing.

Last post for July! It's time for a new thread!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote