View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 10:55 PM   #185
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
Thanks this is also cheap at Books on Board and they recently gave me $2.24
reward dollars for picking up a Free audio book that brought it down to $1.23 super bargain
Oh yeah!! Thanks for the reminder, I've had a $1 in credit from BoB sitting there for awhile. Got it for $2.47. Been pretty happy with most of my CP purchases so far, having read over 20 of them and rated most of them as 4s and 5s. Of course I had to grab this one too.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote