View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 12:52 AM   #67
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I think it would be a shame if Sony disappeared from the ereader market. When I wanted to buy an ereader I went for Kindle because Sony's equivalent was way too expensive in comparison...but I did like that Sony device.

Their latest device also looks very nice. However, again at a price higher than the equivalent Amazon/Kobo device for me. Of course, by now I have brand intertia so it would actually require something specific to get me to change horses.

I'm sure if my K3 breaks down I'll just buy the latest Kindle - but we'll see. I don't have a walled garden - I have Calibre, so I can choose my next direction.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote