View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 05:37 PM   #8
emoorman
Obsessive Reader
emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Nokia 1520
Marware Eco-Flip

Marware also makes the book type covers. I'm with Blossom and like the flip style. I prefer mine to stand up without my holding it. Easier to read & eat when I go to lunch by myself. Too bad you can't turn pages by blinking, right for forward and left for back.

I paid full price for mine, but I needed protection in case I left it out with the screen up. I have 3 cats, 2 are males, and they will stand on, sit on or sleep on anything of mine. They also shove things off a table on to the floor. Yes, I have threattened to squeeze their little heads into mush, but they don't seem to listen.

The hand hold is pretty nice. I find myself using it more and more.

To make it stand with the cover spread way out, I rigged some Velcro to hold it from flattening out. It works, but I'm not completely satisfied and am working on it some more.
emoorman is offline   Reply With Quote