View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 12:05 AM   #9
illiterate
illiterate will give the Devil his due.illiterate will give the Devil his due.illiterate will give the Devil his due.illiterate will give the Devil his due.illiterate will give the Devil his due.illiterate will give the Devil his due.illiterate will give the Devil his due.illiterate will give the Devil his due.illiterate will give the Devil his due.illiterate will give the Devil his due.illiterate will give the Devil his due.

Device: Kobo Touch (since Sept 2011)
I just got 1.9.11 installed and already notice things are NOT well. I have many epub on my micro-SD, and things were okay on 1.9.10. But now when I try to turn pages, after a page or two, the book will be closed. And all the books on the micro-SD will not show up in KT. I have to either power-off then power-on, or re-insert the mirco-SD card to get the books back. But once I start turning pages the same problem happen again? Now how can I rollback to 1.9.10? I cannot keep rebooting KT one page at a time

Follow-up: Now I also notice that after it "dismount" the microSD card, KT won't go to sleep anymore. I have it set to sleep after inactive for 10 minutes, but if the microSD got dismount, it will wake up right away and HUNG (the touch screen become unresponive). I have to power it off when that happen.

Last edited by illiterate; 09-27-2011 at 12:16 AM. Reason: add follow-up
illiterate is offline   Reply With Quote