Thread: Touch Case for Touch?
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 11:07 AM   #56
the.Mtn.Man
Guru
the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
I ordered two Case Crown covers last week, and my wife just informed me that they arrived today. She's extremely happy with it (I'll get my own hands-on after work). It looks like the hole for accessing the home button is larger than in the photos on the website.

The attached photo is my wife's Kobo in her new case (the smeary white bit is some contact information she put there that I obscured with Gimp).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0605_1.jpeg
Views:	634
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	75028  

Last edited by the.Mtn.Man; 08-01-2011 at 01:10 PM.
the.Mtn.Man is offline   Reply With Quote