View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 09:32 AM   #65
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
I hope one wins that I can actually purchase as an ebook in Australia. Sirens of Titan is a yes - so maybe I'll get lucky.

Revenge of the Radioactive Lady and Super-Sad True Love Story both seem to be out of my grasp. Haven't looked at the others yet.

Regards
Caleb
The Revenge of the Radioactive Lady may not be an eBook in AU, but it is available as a pBook. Maybe you could get it from the library.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote