View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 04:48 PM   #15
seagull
Addict
seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.

Device: Amazon Kindle 2
I can import the hardcopy so I don't see anything wrong about circumventing geographical restrictions other than the obvious fraud involved. I just switch my Amazon account to the US using my relative's address and use Hotspot Shield to hide my IP. I don't even use a gift card, if your card is already set as 1-click before you switch your Kindle location then you shouldn't need a gift card.
seagull is offline   Reply With Quote