View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 07:32 AM   #4
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
but it is possible to manually edit where all the splits occur, so that they align with chapter breaks.

it can be tedious but it's doable in sigil by combining and resplitting as needed so taht both creiterea are bet i.e. each segment is below 300k, and each segment ends at a chapter break. I know of no way to automate this though.

I found the quickest way was to use find function to find CHAPTER in current file in book mode - force a split point before that word, repeat as needed. once no more chapter points are found in current file then open the enxt xhtml in sequence & merge it with previous. the return to the process of search & split on chapter points....

i have patched up some individual .epub like this.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote