View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 10:00 AM   #103
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie-Me View Post
Sorry if this has been covered, I take it you would use plugboards to write the title of the book to device (sony in my case) where would you enter this information to say add series number to begining of book title?
There are several recipes on the first post that do variants of what you are asking for. The one that seems closest is

Metadata: Show series - series index - title, with series as initials (Sony) (inspired by speakingtohe)

If you want the full series name instead of the series as initials, then use the following in the template:
Code:
{series}{series_index:0>2s| - | - }{title}
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote