Thread: Silliness Bathroom Bibliomania
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 02:17 PM   #19
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
There are much more comfy places to read than on the loo! I would rather be in and out in a short amount of time. High fibre diet helps here

I do tend to go in there during phone calls though. hmmmmm
I'm with you there! If I'm reading anything, it's the side of the box that's been holding my whirlpool tub for the past 7 years. Word of advice... I have a lot of friends that say they wish they could have a whirlpool tub. I would rephrase that and add that what they REALLY want is a whirlpool tub that is out of it's box, installed and working. You really need to be more specific in your wishes, requests, prayers, etcetera!

And where else can you get the privacy or uninterrupted time you need to talk on the phone when you have children than the bathroom... with a functioning lock (to be more specific)?!!!
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote