View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 04:41 AM   #1
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
Getting a Pretty Epub for PRS-700/505

I did some messing around with Epub today, mainly trying to get the fonts to work. it looked a little funky. but i will do more testing soon.

Is there a way to Double Space paragraphs using CSS?

Im going from Book Designer HTM, anybody have any global find replaces that are good to use?

It still looks funky compared to LRF if you ask me, is there any really nice epubs around here that i can take a look at?
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote