View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 04:59 PM   #1235
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
Kennyc: Really cool post! Tried to comment on your blog but it wouldn't let me.

I never really thought about math being the culprit in getting the image of the Milky Way.

It makes sense, especially when 99% of the space photos are layered to add color, as no color exists in space.
Really. Not sure why it wouldn't let you. It should be open for comments.....I'll recheck though.

Thanks for taking a look.

P.S. I took a look, it does require 'openID' - that's the most open before allowing anonymous postings which I don't want to allow. Either that or you have to 'join' the blog and can then post.

Last edited by kennyc; 07-07-2013 at 05:12 PM.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote