View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 04:22 PM   #1864
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitenski View Post
good afternoon,

I've just come across this thread as I have a kindle keyboard and want to copy the collections on there over to my new paperwhite.

So I've installed calibre and the plugin, copied the books over from old kindle, and created the collections.

Calibre has the four kindle collections in it, but I cannot get them over to the PW.

I have downloaded these tweaks kcoll_pw_tweaks-v31.patch.gz but I have no idea how to install the tweaks?

My assumption is I need the tweaks in order to get the collections created successfully on the PW?

Thanks for any help,

Greg
Is your paperwhite jailbroken?