View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 07:37 PM   #699
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
IIRC you haven't jailbreaked your PW, correct?

If so, then I might try a fatter Palatino. I'll look up the instructions on how to get the font off the device.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
It's so interesting that people want less line spacing. I like a fairly generous line space, even when I have selected a smaller font.
I'm not the quickest reader in the world, but with too much line spacing, I'm flipping screens like a madman; ad least, it feels like that.

Last edited by Katsunami; 03-01-2013 at 07:40 PM.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote